Singh told the top military brass to maintain strict vigil on Chinese activities around land border, airspace and in strategic sea lanes
21 Jun 2020 2:19 PM
"Nepal should not get carried away by certain neighbours like Chinese who are having problems with India," Bhadoria said
21 Jun 2020 1:05 PM
Centre is yet to clarify whether these skilled workers will be paid as per Minimum Wages Act or wages paid under MGNREGA provisions
21 Jun 2020 11:14 AM
Leaves of Delhi govt hospital staff cancelled as cases rise
21 Jun 2020 10:50 AM
As per the order, capped rates will apply to 80% of hospital beds, while the management can charge their own prices for remaining 20%
21 Jun 2020 10:29 AM
India has been registering record single-day spike for the past four days
21 Jun 2020 10:29 AM
TeleICU is an off-site command center in which critical care team is connected with patients in distant ICUs to exchange health information
21 Jun 2020 10:13 AM
He, however, added that more flights will be added to bring back stranded Indians.
20 Jun 2020 10:53 PM
He was being interviewed by a Hindi news channel.
20 Jun 2020 10:16 PM
Gandhi on Saturday tweeted that the PM had “surrendered Indian territory to Chinese aggression"
20 Jun 2020 8:52 PM
On June 17, Shingane took his grandmother -- whose full name is Panchfulabai Tejpalsingh Shingane -- home.
20 Jun 2020 6:35 PM
The apex court made the observation while setting aside a Madras High Court order.
20 Jun 2020 5:54 PM
Prime Minister was clear that India would respond firmly to any attempts to transgress the Line of Actual Control (LAC): Government
20 Jun 2020 4:22 PM
Government adds that any attempts to transgress the Line of Actual Control would be dealt very firmly.
20 Jun 2020 3:53 PM
Modi hailing the Bihar Regiment came just hours after Congress leader Rahul Gandhi attacked him for allegedly surrendering Indian territory
20 Jun 2020 2:17 PM
Tahawwur Rana was recently released from jail on compassionate ground after he told a US court that he has tested positive for the COVID-19
20 Jun 2020 11:39 AM
The Air Force is determined to deliver and is well prepared and suitably deployed to respond to any contingency, he said
20 Jun 2020 10:29 AM
Karnataka also conducted a physical/phone based household survey in May which covered 153 lakh households
20 Jun 2020 9:57 AM
The material for Sarvatra Kavach is the most advanced in the world, sources said.
20 Jun 2020 9:12 AM
Narendra Modi tells all-party meeting that Indian Army given free hand to deal with China on LAC
20 Jun 2020 8:58 AM