Friday, May 27, 2022 | Last Update : 06:23 PM IST


Microwaving boiled egg is one of the most dangerous things to do

Recently a man tried to sue a US restaurant after a hard boiled egg he had ordered exploded in his mouth, he claims, damaging his hearing.

05 Jul 2018 7:16 PM

Heating food in microwave can hamper your fertility

Heating plastic containers in the microwave releases 95 percent of all chemicals.

08 May 2018 3:18 PM

Samsung eyes 40 per cent share of Indian microwave market

Samsung range of microwaves are presently available at its network of around 29,000 dealers.

22 Apr 2018 5:04 PM

Amazon Alexa will soon help you cook

AI is literally taking over almost every field and your kitchen seems to be the next target.

05 Jan 2018 11:02 AM

Mobiles, TVs, LEDs get costlier as Centre pushes for indigenisation

Import duty on set top boxes too been doubled to 20 per cent.

16 Dec 2017 12:39 AM


Radiation from smartphones may up miscarriage risk: study

Non-ionising radiation from magnetic fields is produced when electric devices are in use and electricity is flowing.

14 Dec 2017 6:40 PM