Saturday, Oct 23, 2021 | Last Update : 07:07 PM IST

tapeworm

Man almost blinded after contracting dangerous bacteria from under-cooked meat

Dangerous parasite, Taenia solium, had settled in vitreous chamber of Sam's eye, the space in eyeball between the lens and retina.

16 Feb 2018 11:10 AM

Doctors in Singapore pull out 9-foot tapeworm through man's rectum

Such infections are usually caused due to larvae of diphyllobothrium which is found in freshwater fish.

31 Jan 2018 2:12 PM

Sushi lover pulls out 5-foot tapeworm from body

According to emergency room doctor Kenny Banh, the incident which happened two months ago while he was working in emergency room in Fresno.

23 Jan 2018 3:58 PM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT