The results will be released on cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared Class 12 board examinations results today.
Overall pass percentage is 83.01 per cent and the top three regions are Trivandrum (97.32 per cent), Chennai (93.87 per cent) and Delhi (89 per cent).
Meghna Srivastava, a student from Ghaziabad, has topped the exams with 499 marks out of 500.
The results are released on cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Students can also check their results on Google.
11,86,306 students had registered for Class 12 exams which were held at 4,138 centres in India and 71 centres abroad.
Steps to check CBSE Class 12 exam results 2018:
1. Visit the official websites of CBSE - cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
2. Click on the link for result 2018
3. Enter your roll number and other required details correctly
4. Click on submit
5. The result will be displayed on a screen
6. Take down a print of the result