Yellow eye makeup has created quite a storm on the runways ever since it debuted.
This trend is based on the fact that variations of yellow have appeared in many eye shadow palettes over the past few months. Yellow eye makeup has created quite a storm on the runways ever since it debuted. Here’s how you can create a beautiful look using just a few eye-shadows.
STEPS TO GET THE LOOK:
- Use a primer over your eyelids and let it set
- Add a soft brown shade to the socket using a blending brush. Blend well to create a light shadow.
- Using the same brush, add an orange shade over the brown and blend it into the socket and the outer third of the eyes.
- Apply a highlight shade on the brow bone to make the look seamless
- Using a flat brush, apply yellow shadow all over the lids, and into the inner corner blending it well into the orange and brown shades.
- Make sure to blend it all together for that beautiful, transitioned and halo effect on the eyes.
- Apply a brown/black liner on the water line and on the lash line. This will make the colours on the eyes stand out.
- Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
- Keep the rest of the face simple. Apply a highlighter for that added glow. For lips, apply a neutral shade and a shimmery gloss
–The writer is a makeup artiste.