Shades of green were seen all over the Spring/Summer 2019 runways.
Green and blue eye makeup was the it trend to try in 2018. But this year, it seems like blue is taking a backseat. Shades of green were seen all over the Spring/Summer 2019 runways. But how can you work this vibrant trend into your make up routine, for an office look? You sure can!
1. Prime your eyelids using an eye primer or apply concealer all over eyelids and set it with a little loose powder
2. Apply a light brown shade to the outer corner of the eyelids.
3. Using your ring finger, dab a small amount of green eyeshadow to the centre of the eyelids. You can also use the same eyeshadow as an eyeliner and line the lash line for a beautiful pop of green.
4. Curl lashes and apply at least two coats of mascara.
5. Keep the rest of the face fairly simple. Conceal any dark circles with concealer and set it with a loose powder.
6. Dab a peach colour on your cheeks for a healthy glow.
7. Line your lips with a nude/peach lip pencil. You can choose to keep the lips matte or apply a little bit of lip balm.
– The writer is a makeup artiste.