With these easy-to-replicate recipes, making that perfect cocktail isn’t rocket science.
This year, master the art of bartending from the comfort of your home with a mix of bold, exquisite and comforting flavour notes. While some of you out there might prefer the spirits neat, we assure you that these DIY recipes are worth the extra effort. So, get together a bunch of your nearest friends and family and impress them with your mixology skills.
- 60ml Black & White 12 YO Scotch
- 15ml Homemade Pineapple Spice Syrup (Boil fresh pineapple juice 100ml, 50ml sugar, 5 sticks of cinnamon on low heat for 5 mins, stir to cool & sugar to melt)
- 15ml Fresh Lime Juice.
- Add the whisky, pineapple syrup and lime juice to a cocktail shaker. Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake hard. Add dill leaves as garnish.
- Garnish: Dill Sprig
The O.G. Squeeze
- 45ml Smirnoff Orange
- 2 Fresh Ginger Slices
- Tonic to top
- In a glass filled with ice, pour the vodka and add two freshly cut ginger slices. Top with tonic and gently stir and serve.
- 45 ml Smirnoff Espresso
- 1 Lime Wedge
- Cola to top
- In a tall glass filled with ice pour Smirnoff espresso and top with cola. Gently stir. Squeeze a fresh lime wedge, drop and serve.
- 60 ml Black Dog Black Reserve
- 60 ml Apple Juice
- 3 Apple Wedges
- Fill the glass with ice. Pour the whisky with an equal amount of apple juice and stir well. Sprinkle some cinnamon dust over it. (Optional - Torch it to bring out the warm, woody aroma) Garnish with apple slices and a few berries.
- Garnish: Cinnamon, Apple Slices, Berries
— Recipes by Diageo India