Parul Kanodia, a graphic consultant and illustrator, shares her favourite chocolate and oatmeal recipe.
Protein bomb healthy smoothie
- 250 ml chilled milk
- 1 scoop chocolate flavoured whey / isolate protein OR 2 teaspoons drinking chocolate powder
- 1 small banana
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 pc of dark chocolate or nutella (optional)
- 1 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp mixed dry fruits ( I use cashews, almonds, walnuts and unsalted pistachios)
- Cut one ripe banana into pieces and add it into the blender
- Grind it into a paste like consistency
- Add oats and dry fruits and blend until smooth
- Pour milk into the mixture along with chocolate powder or isolate protein
- Add one tsp peanut butter and a piece of dark chocolate
- Blend all ingredients together and pour into a tall glass
- Add ice cubes if necessary and serve chilled.