Find out what Andrea Colson's hair tips are.
An American woman claims peanut butter is the secret to keeping her 64-inch long hair healthy.
Andrea Colson told the Daily Mail her hair becomes "dry and brittle" if she doesn't consume a spoonful regularly.
Currently, she is working as a Christian missionary in Micronesia and feels island life may have also contributed to her hair's incredible condition. She also believes its health stems from the fact she's never dyed it.
Colson's hair care routine:
* Daily spoonful of peanut butter
* Trimming the tips to keep it in good condition
* Oil massage twice a week
* Once a month, applies a hair pack that includes egg, coconut oil and olive oil.
* Uses regular shampoo, but only conditions the ends of her hair
* She only washes her hair with cold water and doesn't apply heat to her hair at all
* Only blow-dries her fringe
Colson uses special ties to plait her hair to look like Disney's famous character Rapunzel, her hair inspiration.
She often gets stopped by strangers wondering if it is real. "I've never had any negativity. Mostly, people are very sweet. They often compare me to Rapunzel, which makes my day," she told the Daily Mail.
Would she ever cut it? Colson, who has had long hair her entire life said "it would be like cutting off a body part”. Her hair she said allows her to create and express her artistic side.