And a trend that is going to be huge this season is a rosy glow on your cheeks.
The upcoming season showcases new trends in makeup looks and colours. And a trend that is going to be huge this season is a rosy glow on your cheeks. This is perfect when there is a chill in the air.
HOW TO CREATE THE LOOK
- Prep your skin. Make sure you cleanse, tone and moisturise your face.
- Pick a lightweight foundation or a tinted moisturiser in a shade that matches your skin tone. Use a buffing brush to blend in the product.
- Brighten your eyes by using a concealer. Draw an inverted triangle underyour eyes and blend well
- Apply a base eyeshadow. Draw a winged eye line to define your eyes. Curl your lashes and apply mascara if you want long and fluttery eyelashes
- Use a subtle bronzer and brush it along your cheekbones and hairline.
- A cream blush without any kind of shimmer looks most natural. It has a texture similar to that of your skin and is also very sheer. Use a blush brush and put a little bit on your cheeks, blend it out well with your buffing brush.
- The perfect lip colour is one of the secret ingredients to a stunning Rosy Glow makeup look. Depending on the shade of your blush, there are a few ways you can go. If your blush is coral or a brighter pink tone it down with a muted lip colour or a tinted lip balm.
– The writer is a makeup artiste.