The incident had occurred outside Bhandup railway station in the afternoon of December 26 last year.
Mumbai: Over two-and-a-half months after the death of an 11-year-old Bhandup boy due to electrocution, police have registered a case against the Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) officials and other staff, a police officer said on Saturday.
The incident had occurred outside Bhandup railway station in the afternoon of December 26 last year. Ankush Subhash Thakur, a resident of Shyamanagar in Bhandup (east), who was going home with his father, had died on the spot after coming in contact with a live wire of an open transformer, a senior official of Kanjurmarg police station said.
His father had lodged a complaint against MSEB officials and staff, holding them responsible for his son's death. Other staff have been booked under Indian Penal Code section 304 (A)