AT&T known for its millions of wireless network subscribers in the US has announced its range of audio products in India.
Fortune 10 company AT&T known for its millions of wireless network subscribers in the United States of America has announced the launch of its range of personal audio products in India.
Consisting of a pair of wired and Bluetooth over-the-ear headphones, the specifications of its new products, a first for Indian consumers, have been listed below.
AT&T HPM10 Over-Ear Wired Headphones–
1. 40 mm drivers
2. Inline mic for hands free calling
3. Lightweight design and collapsible headband for easy portability
4. Universal 3.5 mm jack with no sound loss
AT&T PBH20 Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones–
1. Supports playbacks for upto 6 hours
2. Metal alloy housing with 40 mm neodymium drivers
3. Noise reduction capability
4. Light-weight design, adjustable head band with extra padding and extra soft ear pads
5. Built-in Mic for hands-free calling
Priced at Rs 899 and Rs 1,999 respectively, these shall be available on e-commerce websites Amazon and Flipkart.