Users to get surprise benefits as part of Jio's Happy New Year 2018 plans.
Reliance Jio as part of its Happy New Year plans for 2018, plans to either cut the tariff price by Rs 50 or increase the data by 50 per cent to all the existing tariffs.
All these plans will be exclusive to Jio Prime members only. The plans, which see a tariff price cut by Rs 50 are:
• Rs 199 cut to Rs 149: Under this plan, customers will get 28GB data with a validity of 28 days.
• Rs 399 cut to Rs 349: Under this plan, customers will get 70GB data with a validity of 70 days.
• Rs 459 cut to Rs 399: Under this plan, customers will get 84GB data with a validity of 84 days.
• Rs 499 cut to Rs 449: Under this plan, customers will get 91GB data with a validity of 91 days.
Further, Jio modified some of the existing tariffs, by increasing the data limit up to 50 per cent. All the updated tariffs are listed below:
• Under Rs 198 plan, Jio offers 42GB of 4G data instead of 28GB for 28 days.
• Under Rs 398 plan, Jio offers 105GB of 4G data instead of 70GB for 70 days.
• Under Rs 448 plan, Jio offers 126GB of 4G data instead of 84GB for 84 days
• Under Rs 498 plan, Jio offers 136GB of 4G data instead of 91GB for 91days.
For all the 50 per cent data increase plans, the FUP limit is also increased from 1GB to 1.5GB/day. Apart from these changes, all the other benefits will remain the same including unlimited incoming and outgoing calls over VoLTE, unlimited messages and free roaming in India.
Including the above major updates, the Rs 399 tariff offers 20 per cent additional data i.e. this plan offers its subscribers up to 84GB of 4G data for 84 days, instead of 70GB data with a validity of 70 days.
According to Jio, the Rs 149 plan will be the lowest ever tariff in the industry.
All these updated tariffs, will be applicable to the users following Jan 9th.